Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Strange Love!!!


We were Strangers,
You and Me!
Never met each other!
Never missed each other!

You was the wind,
Who never hushed.
Still,
You didn't rushed!
And that’s where we met!

We never missed our laughter,
We never felt our silence,
And that’s where
Our story starts!

From unknowing to knowing,
From close to closer,
Our path was not easy!
Still,
We find each other!

Mysteries and Miracles,
All around us!
And Yes,
I do believe in Miracles,
I do believe in Love,
If it is You!!!

11 comments:

  1. lovly... the last two lines are then cherry on top..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool dear
    but smells fishy here .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the chemistry through your words.
    Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anjali,
    Beautiful lines :)

    Hope you remember me. You had visited my blog long back. Today while reading comments there I came across the link you left there.
    You have a wonderful space.
    Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Simran.
      that's so nice of you!! Thank you soo much :)
      keep visiting!!

      Delete
  5. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

always looking forward to see your reviews... luv to hear your valuable comments :)